NFL FANS ONLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

And Drew Bledsoe kicking the crap out of New England twice.

[]

No way!! Bledsoe is afraid to throw the ball. He doesn't trust his receivers. He loves being sacked.

Tom Brady got a little cocky after winning the Superbowl his first time out. But I think he will start with his nose to the grind stone this year. PATROITS all the way.

benncool once bubbled...

No way!! Bledsoe is afraid to throw the ball. He doesn't trust his receivers. He loves being sacked.

Tom Brady got a little cocky after winning the Superbowl his first time out. But I think he will start with his nose to the grind stone this year. PATROITS all the way.

Bledsoe threw over 4K yards last yr. That's not exactly being afraid to throw the ball. How many yards did Brady have again?

LOL SwimJim. Spoken like a true Cheese Head indeed.

...and it's going to be an exciting season as Atlanta, New Orleans, and Miami are all going to be hard to beat. I think even the Giants could make a good showing this season too.

Go BUCS!!!!!!!

Marla

I've always stood by the Bucs, and I always will!

Go Chuckie :eek:ut:

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
LMAO I could only hope. Maybe I need to place a bet over in Reno.

How about just cutting to the chase and setting fire to whatever money it is you are going to bet on the bungles......

Don't get me wrong, I'm a cincinnati fan, and have been since I can remember, but here is my bengals cheer...

<sigh> go bengals <sigh>

Until Brown is out of the office the bengals will continue their underachievment with highly talented players.

I grew up a Browns fan and will forever be. I'll be impressed if Couch wins the starting job let alone throws for 4K.

Laser once bubbled...
I grew up a Browns fan and will forever be. I'll be impressed if Couch wins the starting job let alone throws for 4K.

Tim Couch is the best thing the browns have going for them. In fact if it wasn't for Couch I could care less about the browns. I want Couch to win. As far as their other QB goes. Let's look at his record. What, he had 1 great game last yr. and all the sudden he's supposed to be the next Montana. Look at what he did in Indy. He sucked. I think Couch will throw about 3.7K this yr. Then hopefully he can get released to a team with a real offensive line where he can succeed.

In a perfect world the Packers will win the Super Bowl....

Favre will have a very decent year, statistically comparable to lats year. Driver will continue to blossom and Fergusen will step up. Craig Nall and Eric Crouch will compete to walk in Favre's footsteps.

Lions will win three games, one game with Mariucci as quarterback.

Raiders will not win their conference, but will make playoffs.
Tampa Bay will win their conference but will be eliminated in the playoffs.
Emmitt Smith will have a mediocre year; his last.
Rice and Porter will continue to be impressive. Tim Brown won't.
Kurt Warner will not be the starter at the end of the year.
Edge James, Kevan Barlow, and Fred Taylor will have good years.

Super Bowl Pick: Heart: Packers vs. Raiders
Head: Eagles vs. Steelers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom