Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sladeb

New
Reaction score
Hello from AL
I am origanally from FL and recieved my open water in 90 in the East China Sea when I was deployed with the Marines. Never dove in the US. I haven't dove in years, but I am interested in the research value of this site, I love to research wrecks. Mainly military ships and planes. I wouldn't mind strapping on a tank and reg and going again, not to many places to dive in Central AL.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Becareful, it's addictive but who cares. Good friends and good info. What could be better!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sladeb:
Hello from AL
I am origanally from FL and recieved my open water in 90 in the East China Sea when I was deployed with the Marines. Never dove in the US. I haven't dove in years, but I am interested in the research value of this site, I love to research wrecks. Mainly military ships and planes. I wouldn't mind strapping on a tank and reg and going again, not to many places to dive in Central AL.
you,re at the right place,welcome to the board.

Welcome aboard. Looks like you are going to have travel alittle bit to dive some wrecks.

Semper Fi
Paul

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Deep South Diving forum for neighbours and info.

Howdy Jarhead!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

If you haven't got any great wreck to dive, get creative and sink your own....(obviously not your own personal boat, and only do your neighbours if you're not on the best of terms and at night so the camera won't identify you...lol). :eyebrow: Some dive clubs have found old boats and cars etc that they sink for points of interest. Check out the clubs in your area. They'll have regular sites they go to and you will have buddies to dive with.

Cheers Big Ears.

The Thunder From Down Under,

Gasman

DivingGal:
Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Addicted? Not me.. I can quit anytime I want. (Said as he hits the refresh button to see if any threads have been added to)

Bob

Welcome to the board. It is a good place to see a varity of view points on any diving related subject. So jump on in and do be careful, it is addictive.

You may hve to travel a little for your diving, but that is part of the fun. Don't forget the refresher course before you dive in.

Be safe and dive often, it's great exercise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom