Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taylor86

Reaction score
well im a newbie... been diving for little under 6 months and have about 15 dives loged... i live in fort collins and am down for a few trips to where ever its sort of warm :)

Go South!!

We are planning a trip to Key Largo in December. The water temp is pretty nice even for that time of the year, and it's fairly close and affordable!!

yea im going to cozumel over thanks giving :)

Divedoggie:
Don't count on it. Check out the Cozumel forum.
o im going.... rain or shine :)

funkyspelunker:
I hope coz is still in one piece by then!
:clock: We'll see how long it takes to fix things. Most of the hotels and dive Ops are looking at Dec 15th - Jan 31st for re-opening. My good friend who owns a dive op in Coz is thinking it may be 6 months. 90% of the diveboats are sunk and/or damaged.
Locals will have a tough time getting their lives back together...just like the families in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina.
Check out these pics.

well my dive shop just called down and said they should be fine... so i dont know what the deal is... maybe ill take a trip to hawaii if this falls through...

here is a shot from one of the places in cozumel....
camararc.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom