Newbie wanna be Tech Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...that's A LOT of feedback!! hahaha.

No....not a troll...but, very new to the sport (self described NEWBIE, remember).

Yes, IT professional, so I fail to keep up with all my postings, passwords, accounts, etc...it happens to us techies too....especially when I try to create different accounts for everythhing on the web.

I definitely got the message....and it was reemphasized when I went to get gear. I have a pretty good rec-dive kit now. After I "dive-dive-dive" and tuck a few more classes under my weight belt, I will repost the question.

Thanks for the very informative discussion!
--Chris in Denton

Ummm...you must not be a technical diver. Not sure how he'll safely survive cave, wreck penetration and/or decompression dives without additional gear.....

Blah,Blah, Blah....

....If you're not a technical diver don't give advice about technical diving. :no:

I am but perhaps I was unclear.

My point was that he/she would not need more gear until they began tech diving.

And in the event they do a mentor could help them out with added gear before they purchased anything.

My bad

Back
Top Bottom