Newbie from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Thanks, Don! I find myself often forgetting to actually post things because I've gotten so wrapped up in reading a lot of the information here.:D

Stevie Y was just appointed the new GM of Team Canada. He will make a good one. Maybe, someday, he can be GM of the Red Wings.

Yeah, it ought to be interesting. He's currently a VP for the Wings, which means he gets input on personnel decisions and what not. This GM experience can only help.

So does anyone else here get so enthralled just reading all the posts that they forget to post? I find myself doing that a lot here!

Welcome to the board and good for you on diving. Never look back and say "I wish I'd Done That" that's my philosophy anyway. There is some great diving in Key Largo!

Welcome aboard, RedWing Diver! I was also certified at Rec Diving, Open Water through Open Water Instructor, and teach there when I have the time. Unfortunately, not much time for that lately with work. I am signed on from Shanghai, China right now, where I have been for the last week on a business trip. See you around the board and the shop!

Welcome to the Board

Thanks, Licensed to Creel and Scuba Brian!

divingjd:
Welcome aboard, RedWing Diver! I was also certified at Rec Diving, Open Water through Open Water Instructor, and teach there when I have the time. Unfortunately, not much time for that lately with work. I am signed on from Shanghai, China right now, where I have been for the last week on a business trip. See you around the board and the shop!

Don, thanks! And I'm pretty surprised to not have met you before! I've gotten to know Jim pretty well. We run into each other at the gym often and pretty much know the same gym rats as well. I keep telling him I'm going to stop by the shop as there's a few things I want to pick up, but never seem to find the time. I should, especially since my kids love playing with Daisy the doggy while I'm there. See you around!

Back
Top Bottom