Newbie from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck Wench:
Oh do tell more!!! :D

Oh, nothing incriminating! It's actually the accidents and incidents forum. While that's a very important forum, it's also one that probably would have put me off a bit if I had read it before I learned.

Although there certainly is that odd thread that makes me want to go :no :wink:

scuba41girl:
If I knew you really well I would laugh and say rent older kids and do a trade in for a water loving wife.........
.......but since I dont know you, be patient, yur kids will eventually hit 10 and be very nice to your wife for letting you leave her on the beach :D

Welcome to the board! ....and don't mind my sense of humor :wink:

While I certainly take choice #2 to heart, choice #1 is a helluva lot funnier! :D

RedWingDiver:
I'm really amazed at all of the information on this board, not to mention the characters!:D I'll probably be spending the next few weeks on this board casing the Florida section though as I'm working on a family trip to Key Largo in which I intend to do some diving.

Man, warm water diving sure sounds good right now! (5 deg F outside and blowing like crazy.)

Key Largo has a lot to offer: patch reefs, shallow wrecks, deep wrecks.

Even snorkelling.

My wife was averse to water, like yours, but mustered her courage to try snorkelling in Key Largo. She loved it from the first minute!

It's great to have you here!

Dave C

Congratulation on your OW certification!
Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Nice comeback by Hockeytown -- three goals in the third period and a 4-3 win over the Rangers.

dave4868:
Man, warm water diving sure sounds good right now! (5 deg F outside and blowing like crazy.)

Key Largo has a lot to offer: patch reefs, shallow wrecks, deep wrecks.

Even snorkelling.

My wife was averse to water, like yours, but mustered her courage to try snorkelling in Key Largo. She loved it from the first minute!

It's great to have you here!

Dave C

Thanks Dave! I don't expect the same from my wife, unfortunately. It's more than averse, I'm afraid. Such is life though!

Thanks Jason and Wolfie!

ScubaTexan-I'm so annoyed I couldn't watch it, especially since it was against Shanny's Rangers. Although I have to admit I still feel sad every time I see Shanny in a Rangers jersey, so maybe it's for the best I didn't see it!

RedWingDiver:
Although I have to admit I still feel sad every time I see Shanny in a Rangers jersey

It's just not freakin' right!!! :crying:

No Stevie Y
No Shanny
Sergei has been gone a couple years, but it still hurts just the same.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
It's just not freakin' right!!! :crying:

No Stevie Y
No Shanny
Sergei has been gone a couple years, but it still hurts just the same.

I don't think any team's fans deserve to lose the two most popular players at the same time like we did! Stevie retiring and Shanny leaving was just a kick to the head. It's still weird to see Sergei in any other jersey too. He really hasn't been the same since he left.

Hmm...I think we've single handedly turned this into a hockey board now!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom