New Z3's in my Hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikadoWu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,

From what I have been told, I may have 2 of the first Z3's in Florida. Sadly last week the box showed up to my dive shop damaged and my stuff was not there.

Luckily the Atomic Rep happened to be at the Shop when the box arrived and they were able to get new Reg's and SS1's to me.

Build Quality is Awesome, swivel on the 2nd stage, feels smother then the B2.

Saturday is the day, we are testing them out at the USS Mohawk dive. WOOT.

There does not seem to be many posts on the Z3 here, so I thought I would start putting info out there. My Busies dive with Z2's and B2's. Try to give some feed back out on Sunday.

Attachments

• z3.jpg
    z3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 270
My girlfriend has been diving with the new Z3 since January and she loves it. I have been meaning to swap with her and see how that performs compare to my B2.

Hey all, so after crazy weather condition, each time we tried to go out, we finally got 6 dives in with the new Z3's. In short, they Are Atomics.

My son and I started on a Aqua Lung Titan then tried a Zeagle Onyx. In each occasion, I would generally be 500 lbs or more of Air more then him at the end of our dives.

Since Switching to the Atomic we are neck and neck. Did a 93 foot Dive in Jupiter Florida last weekend and we had 43 minutes of bottom time. Much better then the 29 minutes when we dove the Mohawk in the Gulf. and only getting to 75 feet.

Also, My Buddy dives with a B2, and thinks the Swivel on the Z3 is smother then his.

The nice thing is my son feels so much more comfortable underwater now. Instead of, YEAH DAD I will go diving. Now it is, when's the next trip. The guys we dive with, plus is Teachers at school have all noticed a difference, they all think he is displaying a lot more overall confidence.

Thank you Atomic, you have helped a Teenage Son and Single Father reconnect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom