New Yorker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarChief

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's been suggested on the FRP web site to turn over the New Yorker. IMO leave it alone, it's been tried once and failed. It sank the way it is and puts it into a natural state instead of looking "planted" unlike the rest of the boats that are in the Quarry. It's functional the way it is as a wreck

The day the New Yorker was sunk; divers spent hours trying to get her upright. If you look at the wreck you will see all the ballast stones went to the ceiling darn near ripping her top off. Any attempt to get her upright would tear her apart. Best to leave her the way she sank, one ticked off NEasterner dying in the South!

Am I overlooking this thread? I've gone through the forums on the FRP forum but didn't see anything to do with the New Yorker. I have signed up but haven't received my password yet.

Dwight

I removed the thread from FRP, roadkills, I'll check on your pass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom