New Year's Eve Midnight Dive at LBS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

<sigh> Wish I could join y'all but I'm across the state visiting the family...

(and you couldn't join us today either!!!) :(

I have been awake for the last 40 hours. I am going to bed, now. I will post a location to meet tomorrow... 12/27/06... it is still Christmas day for me right now... time for sleep.

CoolTech:
omg... now THAT was funny!
Was is worth a free AL 80 from you?:wink: I have one steel tank, but I'll have to rent a 2nd tank if we're doing 2 dives.

I guess I'll have to wait for the dive details to figure out what I'll need.

Wys.

Ok, it is still tomorrow for me... well, just after tomorrow.
This is where I am right now, but will be back in time for the dive.

I would like to meet at Hibiscus, just three blocks south of the pier around 11:30 PM or, earlier if you need more than a 1/2 hour to get your gear ready for the dive.

I want to be in the water for a dive about 5 minutes to midnight. Max depth will be less than 20 feet at that location, but the dive will be amazing. Consider it Marvel's side yard!

This will be a single dive, unless you feel the need to make it a double... I need to be up early for a morning boat trip and then I am back on the road to get to Tampa Bay before Tuesday.

Attachments

• aaimage1.JPG
    aaimage1.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
  • aaimage2.JPG
    aaimage2.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 18
Suggestion.. let's meet a bit earlier so we can gear up and swim out. Make it more than a 5 minute dive, heck, it takes five minutes to swim to the reef. I suggest we are gearing up by 11:30 and hitting the water by 11:45. Gives us time in the schedule for unknowns.
Of course we can buddy up with others, and according to different plans, we can have different objectives. Me, if I am driving up there, gearing up and getting wet, I want to do more than a 10 min dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom