New Year's Eve @ Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwilding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Apparently, Dutch is open on New Year's Eve from 11-2 - time for one or two final dives before the new year.

Anyone interested?

I'm assuming you should do this dive dry, which I am not certified yet. Is anyone going with a 7mm?

Use to be a yearly dive for me. Seen more than 1 person doing it wet. Though, if you have a choice................sanity rules!

I'll be there to log one last dive for the year. I'll be at the usual place on the peninsula.

I will be there with at least one other person, possibly more. I will be on the student side. I will be driving a silver station wagon.

Hope we see each other!

Ken

I am not working. Could Make it. Looking forward to meeting Scoobypat on thr peninsula side.

Sounds great! I'll bring another potential member. I will be parking my blue Mini Cooper on the peninsula - you can't miss me. Looking forward to meet everyone!

New Years Eve dive at Dutch was as good as it gets!

Arrived around 11:15 AM and found the place bustling. The peninsular was packed so I went to the cove and had it to my self (and my buddy). The water was 38 to 40 degrees top to bottom. Viz was at least 50 feet. Did the usual tour around the pump house and around the walls. Some of the largest trout I can ever remember seeing were out looking for handouts!

What a nice way to close out the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom