New Years Day Dive - Rolesville Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my mama's gonna be thrilled that they were a hit! for those who didn't know, my great aunt worked in a hat store (in norfolk) and gave this set to my mama about 50 years ago. they were in my grandmama's attic.

ok, actual stats on this dive: temp 48, time 44 min, av depth 35, max depth 54, times i flipped bobby off 3, times i told him to **** off (while under water) approx 8, times he was heard laughing uproariously through his reg 2, wraps in the wrong direction 2, wraps i unwrapped while ok-ing the line with my eyes closed 0!!

BabyDuck:
ok, actual stats on this dive: temp 48, time 44 min, av depth 35, max depth 54, times i flipped bobby off 3, times i told him to **** off (while under water) approx 8, times he was heard laughing uproariously through his reg 2, wraps in the wrong direction 2, wraps i unwrapped while ok-ing the line with my eyes closed 0!!

Shouldn't the next comment be................"Priceless" :D

well, it was all priceless!

i have a mystery bruise on my hand. i was sooo sleepy driving home last night. i ate more black eye peas for supper. i washed my gear. just another exciting day...

Back
Top Bottom