New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we want to be out by 11, we had better meet up by 9am or so...

Mike

mikerault:
If we want to be out by 11, we had better meet up by 9am or so...

Mike

I'll be honest...9am is a little early for me on New Years Day. Especially after staying up to 12:00am (tradition) and I've got a good hour to hour and fifteen of drive time. I asked Becky about last year and she said that she thought we met up about 10:30am.
So how about a comprimise of 10am? :wink:

Works for me!

10 is good. Needless to say, we're not going to have a lot of competition for space!

I'll get the tent set up and the propane heater going. I have 3 fold up chairs I can bring. If any one else has a couple, bring them. Maybe we can get a lot of cold divers warmed up at the same time.

The Yellow Angel Fish and I will bring the Kraken Broth (Irish stew), some bread, bowls and spoons.

I'm planning on doing two dives. The first will be with the Yellow Angel Fish, of course.

Heck, I may even make THREE dives !!! Dry suits ROCK . . dry suits ROCK . . dry suits ROCK ! ! ! ! !

the K

Your right TK. There will be no Competing for space and who says that we need to be in or out at a particular time. Last year everyone hit the water at the same time but after about 30 min. the divers started to surface and make their way back in at a staggered pace.

I'm looking at two dives this year too. And yes....Dry suits ROCK!!!

Hey Kraken, did you get my request for a second STA? I need both a steel and an aluminum one.

I'm kind of bummed...I bought a set of doubles from a shop in Miami and UPS bent the manifold...just enough to notice it, but can I trust it now? It seems to be air tight but I am not sure about putting in under 3K of pressure....:banghead: Now I get to play file the claim with them again :fruit:

Oh well, I am off to the Bahamas for a day or two...we can talk when I get back.

Mike

Got ya covered, Mike.

The $ for the aluminum is the same as the steel.

I'll be dropping them off at S/S this week.

the K

The Bahamas were a bust...high winds causes the dive outfit to cancel both days I could have dived...got some snorkling in but that was all.

Mike

OK, comming back from MIA Status.

I work on the First, but will do my Damdest to get there as early as Possible.

Braz

Back
Top Bottom