New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Three weeks from this comming Monday and we'll be hitting the water at Mask Cove. Everyone be thinking of what you want to bring to eat. Don't worry about cups, plates, knives, forks, spoons, bowls (for the Krakenstew if he decided to break out the Kraken-kauldrin) and I'm bringing a few bags of ice out too.

I took alot of surface pictures last year and I'm going to get prints and make a photo album so that everyone can pass around and laugh and remember the great time we had last year.

Last year there was an attempt made to set some markers. Do we want to do something like that this year again?

Be thinkin' about it.

JKSteger:
Last year there was an attempt made to set some markers. Do we want to do something like that this year again?

Be thinkin' about it.
Im down for it as long as TK doesn't tie the knots:D Love ya TK

Corigan !!!!!
Wow, man . . .
I was thinking of putting together an archaelogical dig to see if we could find ya!

Be glad to see ya again.

the K

kylepreid:
Im down for it as long as TK doesn't tie the knots:D Love ya TK

I remember those knots too....oh ...sorry... they weren't knots.

never mind.

No Fish !!!!

Where have YOU been, buddy???

Was beginning to think that you and Corigan had run up to Mass. and gotten married or something!!! :D

Along the same lines, has anyone heard anything from Braz or M7Scuba in a while?

the K

i will be there,chickened out last year,wasnt really prepared anyhow. im bringing a propane heater to help keep warm after exiting the water. So how many cold water dives does it take to lose the warm water wuss lable?

The Yellow Angel Fish and I will be bringing a 12x12 tent to set up with a propane heater inside.

Should help out a bit.

the K

Diving the springs with the outdoor thermometer reading in the 20s this morning, I couldn't help but think of the dive. (Hehe, does that count toward my provisional looney point total?)

The Kraken:
No Fish !!!!

Where have YOU been, buddy???

Was beginning to think that you and Corigan had run up to Mass. and gotten married or something!!! :D

Along the same lines, has anyone heard anything from Braz or M7Scuba in a while?

the K

I have been pretty busy/distracted this summer. I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

BTW, a bunch of friends from Canada and a few from here are going back to Bonaire Feb 11-17. I think that there is some space left. Sounds like a big group overall.

A heated tent! wow! pretty cushy! I didn't see a time to be there. I can help you set up if you need it.

See ya

Good point about the time NoFish, What time do we want to meet up? I don't remember what time we were out last year but I was thinking it was around 11:00am or something.
Everyone got there then geared up, went over the dive plan then got a dive in. Then we all ate and a few went back in for dive #2.

Let's just say 10:30am to 11:00am.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom