New Year's Day Dive - 2006 !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been looking for a reason to try out the dry suit...anyone want to help me figure it out? I got it to do some photos for the raise of the B25c from Lake Murrey in September, but didn't get to do it. It's been hanging in the closet ever since...

mikerault:
Been looking for a reason to try out the dry suit...anyone want to help me figure it out? I got it to do some photos for the raise of the B25c from Lake Murrey in September, but didn't get to do it. It's been hanging in the closet ever since...

What do you mean by "figure it out?"

Have you tried it yet?

I know there was some mention of some folks bringing something... I can contribute to the cause. any suggestions?:D

The Kraken:
There are a couple of things I'd like to accomplish New Year's Day if anyone is interested and would like to help.

[SNIP]

Anyone interested???????

the K
Sure, I'm willing to help. Probably be good to do a little navigation practice as well (still need to do my NAV specialty dive) once they are set up.

Brian

The Kraken:
There are a couple of things I'd like to accomplish New Year's Day
Anyone interested???????

the K

Count me in.........Since I don't have any other friends.......:D

mikerault:

Well, I have never dove in a drysuit, although its on my list for 2006. Bring it on out if you want we will be meeting at West Bank Park with our first dive to commence at High Noon. I will be diving my Xcel Expidition...Under my 7mil Semi-Dry suit. Last year I dove with my 3mil jumpsuit with a 6mil jacket and was a little cold when I stopped finning.

...As for Food, my sister is not comming out but Becky (my wife) is comming out with me. We will be bringing a pack of hotdogs, a pack of buns and a couple bags of chips and a couple Diet Cokes...my fav. Now we can't eat all thoes hotdogs and chips so there will be a few extra if anyone needs a hotdog and some chips. I will also bring along a small Coleman gas grill that I use for camping. We may not need it but it's small and I figured I might as well bring it along.

...Anyone bringing charcol for the grills?

Jeremy

JKSteger:
little cold when I stopped finning.

...Anyone bringing charcol for the grills?

Jeremy

A little cold, dude you were blue.

I was planning on bringing a bag of charcoal with some burgers/dogs.

We'll bring a small bag of charcoal, also.
Linda's whoopin up some cole slaw and some sort of really good potato dish.

the K

We plan on bringing some broiled chicken we can chase over the coals and slap some barbecue sauce on...legs and thighs...enough for a couple of extra folks.

Looks like my 3/2's didn't show up so if the drysuit doesn't work out I won't be diving...just their for moral support. I'll bring my tanks and if anyone wants to use them (if I can't) just reimburse the fill charge.

Mike

Well...while trying on the suit I discovered it is a medium and I need at least a large. Anyone want to buy a Poseidon Unisuit, size medium. I'll bring it along tomorrow so folks can look it over. Make an offer, if no one wants it...onto ebay it goes!

So...unless a miracle happens and my other suits show up I will be there for moral support but no dives...afraid a tropical triweight won't cut it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom