New Tusa X-Pert Zoom Z3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was doing some comparison shopping and found the new Tusa X-Pert Zoom Z3 fins with springs for 156.50, cheaper than some places sell then fins themselves, so I was FORCED to buy them... I think my wife has rubbed off on me, since she uses that excuse all the time... Anyway, my question is, seeing as how I can't find any solid reviews on these fins, is there anyone out there that can tell me some wonderful things about the (hopefully) great deal I got? Thanks all!

I have the Tusa X-Pert Zooms, not the Z3s but from what I gather the performance is not much different. I've been very happy with mine so far and have no complaints anf for me, they took care of the knee pain I was experiencing after every dive with blade fins. I think my air consumption has gone down too, but I'm still learning and improving so I can't say it is directly related to that but I don't think it hurt. I did put spring straps on them and from the price you did pay, you got a great deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom