New toys for a new season?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As I sit in my office looking out at the beautiful day, I found myself thinking about the new toys I've picked up for this next season of diving...

So what new gear is everyone chomping at the bit to try out?

Myself... I upgraded to a larger bailout bottle, I have my new drysuit hanging in my hall, and I'm awaiting impatiently for my new wing!

Well, most of the upgrade funds haven't been spent yet. Other than a new bottom timer, no real new toys yet. But I do see a new reg and a new something to help me stay bouyant in the near future :)

-Roman.

I got a new quick disconnect for my p-valve=-)

Well, its something :upset:

Actually, dive trips are job-one. We got the toys, just have to add water more often.

MD

I got enough toys (at least for the moment) I just need time and opportunity to use them.

:thumb:

as for me the dive season is 365/366 days a year none really - but I am lining up a new drysuit, as soon as I know where I will be that is..... i.e. might be heading home so may need a warmer one as it is still a 365/366 days season in the UK as well!

Jonathan

New Zeagle BP and 55# dual bladder
New 12Lt Steel Tank
New Manifold
New Mares Ruby Regs
New Semi Dry

wow I just realised how much trouble I am going to be in when my wife finds out
:boom:

I am headed to the Blue Hole in NM at the end of the month to try out all my new gear

new steel double 95's with a halcyon manifiold
new Jetfins with spring straps
new soft wear drysuit undergarments
new MK25/R380 for my back up reg. to go with my existing MK25/S600.

And since I only have like 8 dives on my BP&Wings you could say that they are new as well.

I keep thinking that this could be kind of amusing for my dive buddies to witness.

just got a bunch of new gear that i am still trying out. So far i love it all.

Halcyon wing
two Apes DS4 TX50's
Two Apeks DS4 ( for deco bottles)
DUI clx450 SS
Scout light ( wonderfully expensive glorifed plastic light, i like it)
Spool
Al40
Goldcore hood
Goldcore gloves
P valve
Softwear UG

Andy

the only thing i didnt upgrade was my tanks, manifold and bands. That will be my next purchse along with a Al80 for a Deco bottle.

For the equipment!

I've just recently gotten a Halcyon BP with 36# Wing. It rocks!!
Jetfins and built some spring straps.
A DS4 first stage
5mm Goldcore wetsuit for those in between temp

Soon to get a Vyper and have a SPG and associated hoses for that and the bungied octo on the way.

Ya can't take it with you.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom