New to these waters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveSurgeon

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone. I just discovered this board last night and registered this morning. I can't believe i never found this before. What an amazing resource!

I have been diving now for 10 years, having taken my OW certification on my honeymoon (have I really been married 10 years???). Anyway, my wife got me into the sport, and i have loved it ever since. I have been to Bonaire, Belize, the Caymans (CB, LC, and GC), Nekton bahamas, Jamaica, Hawaii, SoCal, and when I am in dire need of compressed air I put on my 2 piece 7mm straight jacket and take a dip up here in New England - brrrrr. I am currently (and slooowwwwllllly) working on my Divemaster certification.

I look forward to poking around these boards and getting to know some of you. Having done some browsing, it appears the flame prevalance is at a very merciful LOW.

See you all at the bottom!!!

Welcome to the board DiveSurgeon. You're right, there's a wealth of neat stuff here. We look forward to your contributions!
Glad to have another New Englander on board! I'm just up the road in coastal New Hampshire, and hope to spend the summer on the Cape somewhere. When the water warms up a bit I plan to get in so maybe we'll bump into each other.
Have fun poking around here during the surface intervals.
Beck

So, are you really a Dive Surgeon...?!

At any rate, welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your "Favorites" and check in often...

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom