New to the St Pete Beach area and need dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underbluewaters,
I'm new to SB and to diving. I live in Apollo Beach/Riverview area. Welcome to SB and the Tampa Bay Area! hehe

Shark tooth diving at Venice was good.. if you aren't doing anything this weekend you should meet up with reeldreams.. you'll have a blast. I know I did the weekend I checked Venice out. Can't wait to do it again.

From what I've seen here on SB, it seems the community keeps the calendar pretty packed with drive trips, and events and such. I don't think you'll have a problem finding any groups to join up with to go diving. :) I'm game most weekends for diving as well.

If you are isnterested, this weekend some buddies and I are headed to Ginnie Springs for diving & camping and then Blue Grotto at the crack of dawn Sunday.

Missdirected:
Hey where did Hasselhoff go?

Still over at SB2. I don't know about changing my avatar here. I still like my shark one.

Here's the pic I was taking when you took a pic of me.:coffee:

P1060147.JPG

ooof, I should really clean that one up.:11doh:

Man I wished i lived in the keys..Why in the world would you move..

frogman_5:
What's wrong with you people? Am I the only one watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel? Bull sharks eat people!!! I'm a people!!! Don't wanna be on the menu!!!:rofl3:

And besides, who would start my boat if you got eaten !!

(inside joke)

Underbluewaters:
... remember they keep saying the chances of getting bitten by a shark is less then getting hit by lighting :)

Lightning strikes on divers seems to be on the rise too.

Narcosis:
And besides, who would start my boat if you got eaten !!

(inside joke)

Hey that just got me thinking, I am not sure we should let Frog off of the boat EVER! :D He is much to valuable right there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom