New to the St Pete Beach area and need dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underbluewaters

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys!
Just recently moved to the St Pete Beach area from Key West and i need to go diving!! I feel like its been to long.... 3 months and im going crazy!! HAHA i know im not going to find the same diving as in the keys but i still would love to get out there!! Just wanted to introduce my self and see if any one had any helpful advice for me. Im new to ScubaBoard also.... So please help a girl out! Thanks!
~Maya~

Welcome aboard. Keep your eyes on this forum. There are lots of nice folks here and trips are thrown together on a regular basis.

Ty

Thanks Capt TY!!!
Thats what i was hoping for :) anything good to check out around here?

Another chick diver :yeahbaby: Not to slight the fella's but we need some chickies. Hiya Maya, I'm Tracy better known as MissD. Welcome to our lil forum. We have lots of places to dive around here, mostly by boat though. There are a couple of shore dives.

We used to use this thread for planning purposes but with the advent of our new forum we just kind of chat on it now. Come over anytime, it is here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=194891&page=3

Missdirected:
Another chick diver :yeahbaby: Not to slight the fella's but we need some chickies. Hiya Maya, I'm Tracy better known as MissD. Welcome to our lil forum. We have lots of places to dive around here, mostly by boat though. There are a couple of shore dives.

I'm thinkin the same thing. Gotta love the chick divers. Girls in wetsuits and bikinis are SUPER HOT!!!!! Welcome to the board. Hope to meet ya soon. Lets get wet and dive !!!:D :D

Welcome to SB and Tampa Bay! Keep watching the board as I generally post my trips in the Tampa section. BTW, just at the other end of the Skyway bridge, so just down the road... (Keep an eye on MissDirected, wants to dive with Bull sharks! Crazy talk, I tell ya!!!):D

(Keep an eye on MissDirected, wants to dive with Bull sharks! Crazy talk, I tell ya!!!):D[/QUOTE]

I knew I liked Miss D for a reason!!!! That is my kinda crazy right there!!!! HERE FISHY FISHY !!!!:rofl3:

Bull shark diving huh??? Sounds good to me im always up for adventure!!! even ones where i might not come back with limbs :) Lets do it Miss D!!!! HAHA

Yeah, our pre-dive briefing usually includes me confirming that if we do see a large bull, we will swim away, not toward it....:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom