New to the St Pete Beach area and need dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Shouden!! Guess what im sitting next to your coworker/dive buddy Felipe!!! He just told me you were on SB and that you went to venice the other night... Small world huh?? I guess we were at venice at the same time also.... Hope you had a good time!! Tooth hunting FUN STUFF!!!! cant wait to go again!!! I think me and my buddy are going to try to go on thursday again!! Well i know were are!!!.... Anyone welcome to come.... the more the merrier!! PM me guys welll schedule something

Underbluewaters:
Hey Shouden!! Guess what im sitting next to your coworker/dive buddy Felipe!!! He just told me you were on SB and that you went to venice the other night... Small world huh?? I guess we were at venice at the same time also.... Hope you had a good time!! Tooth hunting FUN STUFF!!!! cant wait to go again!!! I think me and my buddy are going to try to go on thursday again!! Well i know were are!!!.... Anyone welcome to come.... the more the merrier!! PM me guys welll schedule something

Hey Maya, you could start a thread for those here in the area who might be interested in joining. :)

Can't do thursday <W**K>, but I might do venice this weekend.

I'll be over there on Saturday morning. If you guys want to meet over there at Alhambra around 9:30ish in the morning. Hope to see some of you all there. Cheers!

Underbluewaters,
Glad to see he finally remembered to tell you to say hi to me. :wink: I asked him about it mid-last week..what a slacker. lol You good friends with Felipe? him and I and a few others all were certified together. Although now he's giving some line about visiting a friend in another country so he wont be diving much for a bit. :(

Wouldn't surprise me if I actually saw you on Venice beach if you were packing up when the storm was rolling in. When my buddy and I showed up, there was a truck and a car parked right near us. Some divers were standing around talking...were you one of them? They left prolly 5 minutes after we showed up.

What's up with the Thursday dive? lol Don't you people have jobs? (= I'm a weekend-only diver.

9:30 Michelle? I'll dive with ya.

Shouden:
Underbluewaters,
Glad to see he finally remembered to tell you to say hi to me. :wink: I asked him about it mid-last week..what a slacker. lol You good friends with Felipe? him and I and a few others all were certified together. Although now he's giving some line about visiting a friend in another country so he wont be diving much for a bit. :(

Wouldn't surprise me if I actually saw you on Venice beach if you were packing up when the storm was rolling in. When my buddy and I showed up, there was a truck and a car parked right near us. Some divers were standing around talking...were you one of them? They left prolly 5 minutes after we showed up.

What's up with the Thursday dive? lol Don't you people have jobs? (= I'm a weekend-only diver.

Yup that was me packing it up.... A truck and a little red hatchback?? How did you know that i was on SB? I got off work on thursday, and the weekend DIVING TIME!!! WOOHOO!!!:D :D Need to find some where fun to dive this weekend and be back by Sundays St Pete Open Weigh in:D We should get on Felipes ***** to come diving.... forget the forgien friend HAHA JUST KIDDING!!:rofl3:

lol I'd imagine you guys were wondering "what the (censored)" we were doing going diving with clouds that looked like that. :p I know I was.. heh

Damn..I guess I need to start walking over to people more and saying hi. I was with my buddy Drew in his blue 4door. no idea what the heck it was.. but it was really blue. heh Pretty funny how we just missed each other. A couple more minutes earlier and you guys would have probably walked right by us. Actually now that I think about it, I think one of the divers did walk by us.

I knew you were on SB because I kept pestering Felipe to sign up here(he still hasn't). He mentioned you at that point and said you were here on SB "all the time." I figured I had to have at least heard of you or run into you here already(and I had..heh). Just to be curious...were you supposed to join us the weekend of our cert dive at Ginnie Springs July 15th??

I'll be out with friends this Saturday.. not sure exactly what is going to happen Sunday. I'm hoping to find someplace "fun" to dive... lol Then again, isn't that every weekend now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom