New to the St Pete Beach area and need dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underbluewaters:
Bull shark diving huh??? Sounds good to me im always up for adventure!!! even ones where i might not come back with limbs :) Lets do it Miss D!!!! HAHA

What's wrong with you people? Am I the only one watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel? Bull sharks eat people!!! I'm a people!!! Don't wanna be on the menu!!!:rofl3:

johnnyseko:
Yeah, our pre-dive briefing usually includes me confirming that if we do see a large bull, we will swim away, not toward it....:shakehead

:rofl3: :D

Hey Maya, I heard you signed up for tonight? :yelclap:

I sure did haha news travels fast huh?? About the bull shark thing.... mind you i would be scared Sh** less and be trying to get to the boat *** fast as possible.... but still up for an adventure!!! Loved shark week... remember they keep saying the chances of getting bitten by a shark is less then getting hit by lighting :)

I'm listening!!:D :)

I've been chased off the water by lightning plenty of times over the years, but only chased out of the water once....

I'm thinkin the same thing. Gotta love the chick divers. Girls in wetsuits and bikinis are SUPER HOT!!!!! Welcome to the board. Hope to meet ya soon. Lets get wet and dive !!!:D :D[/quote]

absolutely!!!

ReelDreams i would love to come out to do some shark tooth diving!! Just tell me when and where and ill be there with fins on!! :) Thanks for the welcome MoteMan!! Hope to be diving with you soon!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom