New to the forum Southern California Rancho Cucamonga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone, my name's Jacob. I've been diving, going on three years. I am PADI certified, advanced open water. I've been looking to get back into diving more frequently. I'm looking for anyone willing to dive within southern California, so if your local and want to get something going let me know

Welcome to SB Dirtdevil0530! If you are ever looking for a dive trip we will have you a dive buddy ready. Happy Diving my friend!

Check out Power Scuba,they do a lot of diving ,dive trips,shore diving.Its free to join,its non profit,so you get great deals on boat dives,trips,and sometimes equipment. Theres always people who are willing to be a dive buddy :) I have met a lot of nice people diving with them. PowerScuba.org. Happy diving :)

Hey everyone, my name's Jacob. I've been diving, going on three years. I am PADI certified, advanced open water. I've been looking to get back into diving more frequently. I'm looking for anyone willing to dive within southern California, so if your local and want to get something going let me know

Hey Im Rob and I live in the valley. Im also AOW cert and ive been getting out usually everyweekend. Also I think im gonna try and get out every Weds night to Redondo beach for a night dive. If your interested let me know.

Hey Im Rob and I live in the valley. Im also AOW cert and ive been getting out usually everyweekend. Also I think im gonna try and get out every Weds night to Redondo beach for a night dive. If your interested let me know.

Definitely I'll keep in touch. lately I've been working every weekend so it's hard to get out and dive. But if you plan to dive this Wednesday let me know I'm up for a night dive. I just broke my torch today trying to see if it still worked so I'm waiting on a new one in the mail but I'm sure I could figure something out for a light. Let me know, feel free to call or txt (909)693-0713 my name's Jacob

Hey Jacob, I'm just south of you in Corona. I've dove with Power Scuba a couple of times. Great group but a bit far; they're in San Diego. There's also southcoastdivers.com that goes out to Laguna nearly every Saturday. Both are non-profit "clubs". There's also divebuddy.com that's pretty good for finding locals to dive with. Or facebook. Or if you have a home LDS, they should be able to pair you up with someone. Conditions pending, I might be going out Sunday. PM if you're interested.

Hey Jacob, I'm just south of you in Corona. I've dove with Power Scuba a couple of times. Great group but a bit far; they're in San Diego. There's also southcoastdivers.com that goes out to Laguna nearly every Saturday. Both are non-profit "clubs". There's also divebuddy.com that's pretty good for finding locals to dive with. Or facebook. Or if you have a home LDS, they should be able to pair you up with someone. Conditions pending, I might be going out Sunday. PM if you're interested.

Appreciate all the recommendations, I work Sunday I'm not gonna be able to dive. Myself and a buddy have a trip planned Monday around two pm, we want to shoot out to Laguna or something if your free let me know

Welcome to SB

SoCal diving is some of my favorite!

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom