New (to the board) Conch Diver Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZULU6

Registered
Reaction score
Hey folks. Don't mean to hijack the thread. I'm new to the SB and wanted to say hi. I'm loving the board here...up late reading it. Anyway, I'm looking for a dive buddy in the south FL Palm Beach, Broward or Dade area. I'm tired of diving with strangers each time and I think its a little risky. I'm a cop so my schedule is flexible and I can dive on a mix of weekends and weekdays. Anyone, drop me a line...

Glad to see you found the Florida Conch Diver's forum. Keep checking the Trips & happenings forum and the Calender or events. There is going to be an event this weekend. The boat is full, but a couple of us are planning on doing a shore dive in Ft Pierce. The vis is not that great, but I have heard the bugs are large and plentiful. Maybe due to the lack of vis. Anyways, you are invited.

I am new to the area, and work retail. I'll be looking for some weekday dives in the near future. :)

I am a newly certified OW diver. Also a Retired Professional Firefighter from Delaware. But, I now live at Fort Myers Beach. This weekend I am heading to Marathon for diving. Our Dive Shop uses Tildens for trips, they have two locations in the middle keys. We are diving Saturday and Sunday the 20th & 21st of August.

Tim
Fort Myers Beach

Welcome to SB. I'm sure you'll find useful and informative information here, as well as, the outlet to find some new dive buddies. If you down my way stop in and say hi.

Again Welcome and Good Diving,
Capt Gary

I dive pretty much every weekend from Northern Palm Beach County to the Keys. You are welcome to join our group anytime. We dive recreational to deep tech. PM me if you are interested.

Zulu6 - Greetings and Welcome! - - Watch for Conch dives and sign up early because they sell out quick! - - I too get to dive on odd days off. I went Tuesday this week and saw a Southern Star gazer! - What a Treat.

You will find that this group is very open and fun loving. There are trips about twice a month where the groups will travel in and camp out on host(ess) floors with blow up airmatresses and leave a mess.

Try to make it to the next outing and enjoy Krista's tangy Salsa, Murphy's Chesse Pepper poppers, Jenny's Famous Brownies, visit the Rum Tote if you dare and hear tall tales and experience all the gossip and meladrama!

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom