New to me Compressor and Tanks. Now what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most folks don’t use a regulator? Nuvair put together a parts list for me an included this regulator. Seems a regulator would be nice but idk that it’s $500 nice.

Most folks don’t use a regulator? Nuvair put together a parts list for me an included this regulator. Seems a regulator would be nice but idk that it’s $500 nice.
Nuvair is nice but very expensive. For a regulator I would buy used before I buy new.

No, most people have to babysit their tanks and watch the gauge. For me personally I have to manually bleed the coalescers so I'm there anyway.

I think August is very fair in pricing, maybe just a hair high, but everything in one place. If I was you I wouldn't buy anything until you met with the compressor tech. Maybe you need whips, but outside of that I don't think you need anything else for the time being.

More pics of your setup would help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom