New to forums......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HardhatDivr

Reaction score
Just registered for the forums here, not new to diving, worked as a commercial diver in the GoM for give or take the last ten years, Hold SSI, PADI, and IANTD Recreational and Technical Diver Quals...Decided to go to college and study Emergency Medecine...

Looking forward to some great discussion......

Take care,

Bruce

Well Welcome to the boards Bruce..... Glad to have you around.
Rob

Welcome to Scubaboard.
A question for you.
Since you dive for work, do you ever get away & just dive for the fun of it?
If so, what type of diving?

Harley,

Yes... I grew up in Pensacola Bch, Fla. So Ive been around the water all my life. My favorite diving is Wreck diving, and am looking towards getting into rebreather diving as well. Have done quite a bit of rig diving, lol both with and without a Superlite on...

Take care,

Bruce

Good to see you on the group Bruce.

Do you have and pictures of your art posted? Do you do any diving artwork?

Jeff

Here is a link to some recent stuff.

www.pbase.com/bruceh

As far as airbrush, lol your living in the AB Mecca of the world in PC Beach.... Shops like Mark Rush's "Big Airbrush" and others like it...

LOL, Im jes a lil guppy in the airbrush world....

Most of my digital art over the last year has been based on military special operations stuff. Have done a few things related to commercial diving, but nothing I ever considered good enough to share beyond the hard drive...

Guess I forgot to mention Im an aspiring photographer as well....

Take care,

Bruce

Some good shots man, I like the Sniper art...

Man of many talents huh?

I would like to see some of your commercial stuff, let me know when your ready to post it...

Take it easy...

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom