IANTD?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dropped taking an IANTD course because the materials were so pathetic I couldn't justify paying for that course/card. It didnt help that the instructor lecture parts were also a decade out of date and I felt like I'd be teaching him not the other way around. Overall 1/5 do not recommend.

An old thread mentioned an analysis of what agencies do. The analysis concluded that agencies are publishing businesses.
Clearly agencies also manage how their instructors run things, by published standards..., but it seems IANTD did really badly on the first of those two, the publishing part.

An old thread mentioned an analysis of what agencies do which concluded that they were publishing businesses.
Clearly agencies also manage how their instructors run things, by published standards..., but it seems IANTD did really badly on the first of those two, the publishing part.
Having instructors run things by published standards probably also on the “doesn’t do well” list.

Looks like there is no more IANTD UK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom