New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

farmerstephen13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My name is stephen, as you can see I am also a farmer. I live in lompoc in beautiful Santa Barbara county. I start my PADI OW in two weeks. I have been around water my whole life, being that I live near the caost I felt that I had no reason not to get certified. looking forward to learing alot from all vets on this site

I never assume that someone is something just from their user ID.

For example there's someone on this board who calls themself a "princess" and they are definitely not of royal descent. The poster above me probably isn't a shady character either.

On the internet, people can be whatever they want.

hey welcome to SB.

Don't forget to check out our local section of the forums
SoCal - ScubaBoard

<-- also has a obvious name :) I am from Orlando and love scuba diving. Farmer, welcome to the wonderful world of scuba diving!

Welcome from Arkansas:
Am returning to the sport after a 43yr hiatus. This is a wonderful sport. I'm basically a bagel in a bucket O' grits.
Bob

Welcome aboard. Have fun getting wet. I started out just wanting to learn scuba years ago and did my open water. I fell in love with the sport and now im an Instructor and still have the same excitement on almost every dive i go on that i had on that first dive. :D

See this guy who posted above me, if his name described him accurately, then he'd be part of the underwater architecture, and he wouldn't have been able to post on this thread. Or do much of anything for that matter.

My name is stephen, as you can see I am also a farmer. I live in lompoc in beautiful Santa Barbara county. I start my PADI OW in two weeks. I have been around water my whole life, being that I live near the caost I felt that I had no reason not to get certified. looking forward to learing alot from all vets on this site

Welcome to the sport! and welcome to the board!

LOL idocsteve. Some days i feel like a underwater piece of architecture.:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom