New SP Jet Fin called Jet Fin REVO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can buy SP online here in the states, it just won't have any warranty at all. Authorized dealers are required to conduct sales in person, over the counter.

Wayward Son:
I know of some that have been replaced. YMMV.

Interesting. Could you give some examples? Thanks a ton!

Don't have any details, I just know that my LDS has on occassion replaced some under warranty. The only detail I recall is the last one got a hole or split or something in a foot pocket. I think they also mentioned the odd split happening in the blade near the vents on some.

I bought a pair last year. I could've got them from Leisure Pro for about $65 + shipping, with no warranty. My LDS sold them for $80 with a lifetime warranty.

Considering that my last pair of fins are US Divers Rockets, which are still divable and now 21 years old, I'd say the odds are high that I will still have & be using these 20 years from now. For a very few extra bucks I have the comfort of knowing that they're covered. Some won't care about a warranty, but some might decide it's worth considering.

Anyone else think of the ferrari enzo when they see the blade of that fin? It does seem like a cool fin though.

t passed 40 years from the short circuit of SCUBAPRO & name item jet fin origination of the wide blade fin, 2005. The foot of the Japanese man was researched thoroughly, the device in order to produce the kick whose efficiency is good was administered to everywhere, short circuit & wide blade fin "jet fin レボ" for the Japanese man, finally it is birth.

For example, the toe part and form etc. around the shell it adjusted to the foot shape of the Japanese man finely to the place, the design of the foot pocket. It did and it selected in order to produce the appearance, adoption of the rubber material which the grade is high, has high resilience. The superexcellent idea which begins, the jet hole of the jet fin which continues the best-sellerdom over 40 is designed to being stubbornness raw, succeeding, although, thickness of design and the blade of the blade, pulling, in order to size and shape of the jet hole, to pull out the ability of jet fin レボ to the maximum. As a result, the power which is born by kick without being lost efficiently, is transmitted to the blade whole surface, make the blade pliant and train, powerfully it keeps converting to driving force. Furthermore the delicate routing at underwater, the simplicity when walking with skill it can receive also the merit only of short circuit & the wide blade fin which are said, naturally, it is not different.

Jet fin レボ thinks of diving in the Japanese country which is many also a thing which wears the dry suit in one concept. Because of that 2 size (the regular and great) you have prepared, but there is no great difference of the blade due to size difference. Adjusting to the boots form of the dry suit, you choosing, in order to be able to manage comfortably, it meaning size of the blade, and that balance of form is constructed it does.

Wow, it is pricey.

I bought the used one and put "H" spring strap by my self. I think it is much less than $80.

And, the super gule works great with any tear and hole on the fin. Actually, I am impressed with it....

Wayward Son:
Don't have any details, I just know that my LDS has on occassion replaced some under warranty. The only detail I recall is the last one got a hole or split or something in a foot pocket. I think they also mentioned the odd split happening in the blade near the vents on some.

I bought a pair last year. I could've got them from Leisure Pro for about $65 + shipping, with no warranty. My LDS sold them for $80 with a lifetime warranty.

Considering that my last pair of fins are US Divers Rockets, which are still divable and now 21 years old, I'd say the odds are high that I will still have & be using these 20 years from now. For a very few extra bucks I have the comfort of knowing that they're covered. Some won't care about a warranty, but some might decide it's worth considering.

Seems pretty similar to me..........why didn't they add spring straps?

BC it is another revenue for the company :)

ShakaZulu:
Seems pretty similar to me..........why didn't they add spring straps?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom