New Safety Concept: Need Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sdesign

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everyone,
I am Designing a new saftey device for divers of all categories, I am in need of feedback about equipment, problems, needs, and what you would like to see... your feedback would be much appreciated!
thanks all!

Hi Sdesign and welcome to :sblogo:
I really can't think of any safety device that isn't already on the market, but if you could make people think smarter that would be great! :wink:

Hey everyone,
I am Designing a new saftey device for divers of all categories, I am in need of feedback about equipment, problems, needs, and what you would like to see... your feedback would be much appreciated!
thanks all!

Describe the safety device you're designing?

Problems and needs... How about something that assures all divers are onboard before the boat departs the dive site.

Hey everyone,
thanks all!

Welcome to Scuba Board.

I would like an....

ELT, SMB, strobe, mirror, very loud aural device, etc …..see this thread:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/general-scuba-equipment-discussions/211950-best-signalling-equipment-searchers-point-view.html

Incorporate as many of these signaling devices as practical into a small packet capable of withstanding the pressure divers are subjected.

couv

Problems and needs... How about something that assures all divers are onboard before the boat departs the dive site.

...................................I smell a troll.......................................

Actually, this is right in the ballpark of what im looking to focus on. Preventing human error by way of visual communication is something that has been a main focus in my research. Also if an event such as this takes place, a way to signal a boat or helicopter(lights, flares, and audio) would be one of the devices main functions. Anything else I may not be thinking of???

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom