New Regs! Top Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree with Bubbletrubble and ECpirates96 above.

I don't know any reg that's noticeably better than what you have. The only way I can think of to improve upon these is to learn how to tune them yourself, and that's only valid if you don't have 200% confidence in your tech.

what are your thought on this reg - Zeagle ZX Flathead 7 Regulator

comparing this reg to the scubapro mk 17/ g250v and the HOG D1 and the Apeks DS4 / XTX50.

which is more recomended for cold water/ice , dirty water, deep, all conditions

All of the above will perform great in those conditions. If you already have a Mk17/250v then unless you want something new and different, stick with what you've got. It will handle whatever conditions you might be diving in!!

i am sorry and i will probably take some beating for saying this but. it dont matter witch brand you buy. its what you want to buy. just look at the cost and specs and forget witch manufacture it is. regs across the board are just about the same. just look for the add ons for what your going to do with it and make you choice.

thats what i did i have two old Sherwood magnums about 20 to 25 years old. and my wife bought me a zeagle FH7 last year.

the weird this is i don't notice any difference in there performance in any way and i dive some weird conditions.

flathead 7, xtx200's, mk17/g250v are all top of the line regs from different brands, honestly, you cant go wrong with any of these 3, its truly splitting hairs.

Back
Top Bottom