New PADI dive shop in Newton, MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its at 449 Boston Post Rd. East in Marlboro. It is in a small strip mall called the "Longfellow Plaza". Check it out, they have been treating me great for over 5 years now. They are also under new ownership, the kid that used to work there took it over and has improved it a bunch. www.aquashack.com

Hi,

I was at PGDive for the first time yesterday. I helped out Genevieve for the day.

You all should really check this place out. In addition to what was said by Paul, their new location is meant for divers to visit and socialize, not just buy product and sign up for classes. They have coffee and an area with tables, chairs and the latest scuba magazines to read. It reminds me a bit of a coffee house. So if you visit, you definately won't feel pressure to buy anything. Simply stopping by to say hi is perfectly okay!

They also do ice diving which I think is a bit intrigueing.

diver101:
What do you guys think of the Aqua Shack in Marlboro, MA?

I get most of my air fills at the Aqua Shack. Marcus is the new owner and manager of the store. He used to work there when it was owned/managed by Jim.

Excellent customer service and the prices are as good as any other shop I have visited in the area. If you can prove a price for the same product at another shop I would be surprised if they did not meet it. They have a pretty good inventory and they are quick to order for you if needed.

They also offer Nitrox fills. They mix the Nitrox so you can get just about any 02% you want.

I don't know anything about the quality of training or repair service as I have not had these services done there as of yet.

--Matt

Back
Top Bottom