New old diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J.R.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Greetings... got certified in 70 (NASDS 5198) during my "A School" for the Navy down in Pensacola, FL [Skippers Dive Shop]... for *some* reason I stopped diving about 25 years ago... recently rediscovered it during a cruise and... have re-rigged... tuned up my skills... my wife just certified... and we're both rediscovering an old joy.

I'm astounded and pleased at the changes that have been made over the years I've been on "sabatical"...

Ran across Scuba Board in the process of researching some questions I had a month or so ago... and decided to join.

...now... on to more education, retuning the skills and enjoying it again.

J.R.

Welcome to SB, If you have any questions about diving this is the place to be.
Happy diving:D

Welcome from another 'older' diver!!
Alan
1971: NASDS Certified 'Skin' Diver

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

Welcome to the SB and congrats to your wife for taking the first step. I took a sabatical for two years and I thought that was a long time. It is good to be back in the water.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I was away for a week - dive trip to Seattle area, then getting over it, so I'm late. Good to have you here.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom