I was a member here a long, long time ago when I was scuba-curious. 17 years later…

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jellycatsdad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I signed up here a long time ago when I was curious about diving and took a DSD at a LDS that’s no longer in business. That was in 2007. Since then, that thing called life, adulting, college and trying to find who I was. I always had getting my scuba cert as a bucket list item, made it a goal during the pandemic(and the person I who I wanted to certify with retired recently).

I’m finally a diver after 17 years, I had an opportunity I took advantage of - and it was a goal I had for the year. I’ve been lurking here for a while, decided to make it official. For starters, I dive in the cold waters of NorCal(Monterey) and I intend to dive monthly to keep my skills fresh. I still have plenty to learn and refine, and I look forward to posting as well!

Hello and welcome, and congratulations on your cert!

Welcome to your new addiction!
Tell me about it! I know when a hobby has permeated my daily life - closest diving for me is 2 hours away, I know it was the right choice. Friends have noticed I’ve been nerding out over scuba to a deeper degree than bikes/snowboarding/climbing.

Back
Top Bottom