New (old) diver here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Dee
Welcome to the Board and back to diving!

Not many old, crotchety divers left so your knowledge will be greatly appreciated!

Crotchety we got....his name is Iguana Don!

You got guts girl.... calling the lizard crotchety.

Welcome, Doc, your tales of the "good old days" will be enjoyed by one and all ~~ especially us young whipper snappers. :wink:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun, Dive Safe............................Arduous

ps: ...I'm an oldie too

Originally posted by Iguana Don
Crotchetyness is a hereditary trait and I got mine from my mother (Dee), so it's not all my fault!ID

Watch it, Sonny!

Welcome, Doc!

Any young diver worth their salt is grateful for the experience & insight of the venerable old-timers. I hope the water helps complete your healing, as it has been for me with a much more minor injury. Glad u r back!

Hi Doc.

I am one of the youngest on this board, I guess. Nice to see that there are divers of all ages here. Welcome and enjoy.

Doc,
Welcome to the boards, from NJ.
Although I am "just" a recreational diver, I too, got certified in the "70s" ('74), and also took a bit of a break. It's nice to have another "vintage"diver around. There are others of our "aged wisdom" :) around the boards, and I'm sure they will chime in-in addition to good folks of all descriptions!!. Looking forward to hearing of your experiences.
Good luck,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom