NEW Oceanic OceanLog PC Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug Krause:
OK - have posted a patch to the web site, addressing specific errors reported here and a number of other things including SAC calculations. If you're already using 2.0.0, just download the patch - please let me know what you think.

http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/services_software.html

Thanks for all of the feedback, keep it coming.

Doug

Hi Doug, thanks for the update. I have a Versa Pro and just downloaded the new soft for the first time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it doesn't seem to calculate the SAC rate. Also there's no box for the tank pressure rating which I thought was necessary to compute the SAC rate at least the way I've been calculating it in terms of cu.ft. per min. Could you add this to the program, it should be pretty simple.

*Floater*:
Hi Doug, thanks for the update. I have a Versa Pro and just downloaded the new soft for the first time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it doesn't seem to calculate the SAC rate. Also there's no box for the tank pressure rating which I thought was necessary to compute the SAC rate at least the way I've been calculating it in terms of cu.ft. per min. Could you add this to the program, it should be pretty simple.

Hi *Floater* - the SAC calculation is not working the way that it was intended, give me a day or two and I'll have it sorted out.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug Krause:
When it does come along in the development schedule, it will benefit from all of the improvements (and fixes) we're going through right now. There will be an update when the ATOM 2.0 is released. Soon.

3.gif
:bang:

I've downloaded the new patch and things seem to be working pretty good...well not the SAC rate, but that's already been addressed. However I have found a scenario which causes the program to crash. I do not know if this occured before I installed the patch though.

When I go to "History", under the "Buddies" header and select the Buddy radio button.
I have a Buddy with an apostrophe in the last name, when I select them from the pull down list I immediately get the following fatal error:
Runtime Error 3075. Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'NAME = 'Buddy O'Buddy';'.

I have been using the Oceanic Interface and like it. I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows X64 Professional. Like everything else, I'm guessing the interface program doesn't have 64 bit drivers yet?

Thanks,

Bill B.

Back
Top Bottom