New Oceanic Mask Unveiled – Write Our Ad And Win a Special Limited Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug Krause

Contributor
Reaction score
San Leandro, California (just south of Oakland)
NEW OCEANIC MASK UNVEILED – WRITE OUR AD AND WIN ONE!

Very few people outside of our organization have seen this product – it is a full metal frame mask, with an amazing field of view – side, down and up (where it really matters) – the finest German-made ultra-clear glass, an amazing fit, and very ergonomic / easy adjust buckles.

We’re looking for some help writing an upcoming Dive Training Magazine ad – the winner will get to see their headline and copy in print, as well as one of only 1500 Limited Edition Pioneer Masks.

We need a headline and a short paragraph (50 or so maximum word count).

Time is short – in order to be eligible, your submission must be posted here *** NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT PST, SATURDAY JULY 13 ***.

HINT: We’re open to your creativity. To help set the tone – we’re looking to combine the Pioneer inspiration (the full metal frame and screws were inspired by the old school diving helmets) with the benefits of modern design techniques and materials.

Please scroll down to read a little more background information… GOOD LUCK!

pioneer_ad_final.jpg

Inspired by the historical heroes of the Diving Industry, we are proud to introduce you to Oceanic’s premier mask, the Pioneer. With diving’s distinguished history of adventure, exploration and innovation, as well as the finest materials available, the Pioneer Mask has immediately established a new benchmark in form, fashion, and styling of scuba diving masks.

Our design goal was to develop a mask line that would honor those divers who have come before us. We targeted a look that would be unique and timeless. We required materials whose quality would be unsurpassed. Super-view lenses combined with Saint Gobain Diamont ultra clear glass will provide the diver with unparalleled underwater vision. The unique, easy-to-use strap release mechanism is by far the finest available. Did I mention the full metal frame for style and unequalled durability?

The Pioneer Mask will be available in the five colors shown. To commemorate this memorable occasion we have produced a one-time run of Pioneer Limited Edition Masks, to be made available to the general public. Each black metal frame is laser engraved with the Limited Edition number (0001-1,500). Packaged inside each of these Limited Edition masks is a special aluminum certificate of authenticity identifying that particular mask by number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Doug,

I really can't wait to dive this mask, and I hope the peeps here on ScubaBoard take you up on this great contest!

Nice!!! That would look great along with my ION regulator :D

ok here we go.....

VISION

Oceanic has always kept an eye to the future without forgetting the pioneers that have gone before us. A perfect example of that vision is the new Pioneer mask. History and state of the art design combine to create a true work of art.

Inspired by pioneers of the past
Built for pioneers of the future

See your underwater world through the lens of a PIONEER. Super-view lenses combined with Saint Gobain Diamont ultra clear glass for unmatched clarity. Equipped with the finest strap release mechanism and black metal frame makes it durable enough for even the most demanding pioneer....you!

Pioneer: (def.) One who is First.
Inspired by diving legends...the new Limited Edition Pioneer Mask. Old School meets High Tech - a defining moment in engineering with ultra low profile, Saint Gobain Diamont ultra clear glass, metal frame, light weight, ergonomic fit with easy adjust/quick release buckles, unsurpassed field of view, laser engraved limited edition numbering, 5 colors.
For the Pioneer in You!

Great work - I'll up the ante a bit. The Limited Editions will include a very cool piece of aluminum with a full color image printed on it. (Check out this video - it is an amazing thing that these guys produce - Image Wizards). I'll throw in a reprint of your ad on polished aluminum for the winning entry.

Good work so far... keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom