New Oceanic Mask Unveiled – Write Our Ad And Win a Special Limited Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug and Teo I got my Pioneer today and i must say you guys did an excellent job on this mask! The design is great and it I love the strap release system on it. Absolutely amazing job on this mask, I cannot wait until i got to Bonaire in a few weeks so i can try this mask out.

Hopefully you incorporate some of these feature in other Oceanic masks in the near future. I have to buy myself a limited edition when these hit the market because i love em!

MEGA THANKS Doug and Teo! I just received my new Pioneer Limited Edition mask today (quick shipping too!). I feel that I must apologize as my "ad" does not do this mask justice. I have been in the market lately for a new dive mask and have been looking at/trying the latest high tech offerings out there. I borrowed a friend's Atomic mask, but could never get a good seal. I bought a TUSA Visulator mask, but have related it to a backup mask as it is much too large (feels like it covers most of my face and I do not have a small face). I feel that the Pioneer mask offers a superior field of view in a smaller package. I have not seen the latest Batman movie, but with this black on black metal frame mask's cool matte finish skirt and buckles, cutting edge high tech design (with a hint of the dark side), I could see this as his choice of a dive mask (though it would be definitely be an upgrade from what he currently has). I can see the pioneers of diving (old school in a nice way) meets high tech in the design, but this is not your father's dive mask! My first and last sentences are definitely appropriate:
Pioneer: (def.) One Who is First. For the Pioneer in YOU!
Congratulations on a great dive mask. I will be using it on my upcoming Cozumel dives (high capacity steel tanks, computers, depth and extended dives) that I'm in the process of booking for August (However, it will not go in checked luggage or stay in a dive locker!).

Mine arrived yesterday as well -- looks great!

Had I known we were going with superhero themes, I would have gotten red instead of blue, so I could have been Spiderman to diveprof's Batman. :wink:

Thanks again,
Matt

Teo and all the guys at Oceanic are great. I got my mask and the case clasp was broken and not only did he send me a new one, i got it the next day. I knew i loved Oceanic gear for a reason and that is it. Thanks Guys!

I dove my Pioneer Mask today (see Dixie Divers Clark Hill report). I was very impressed. This is the best mask I've owned. Great field of vision, great fit, easy adjustments, low profile/easy clearing.

Last edited:
I've updated the first post in the thread with an image of the final ad - thanks to everyone for their participation; I can't wait to do it again...

pioneer_ad_final.jpg

Thanks for lettin us in on it. Can't wait to get mine!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom