New Oceanic Mask Unveiled – Write Our Ad And Win a Special Limited Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today at my local dive store I saw the new Pioneer mask by Oceanic. It was one of the initial 1500, and all I have to say is totally impressive. The fit was outstanding and the looks were out of this world. GREAT JOB OCEANIC. I am looking forward to this mask hitting the shelf so I can run out and purchase one in Blue.

Doug, Any word on when the judging will be over?

Thanks for giving everyone this great opportunity to be involved in the Pioneer launch. I know i had fun with it.

Great job on the Pioneer ad copy! There were so many creative submissions that I'm going to bend the rules and award more than one Pioneer mask.

Check back tomorrow to find out who the lucky winners are of this metal masterpiece.

While you're waiting, Reef Check's Summer Photo Contest just started up and is worth checking out. Send in your ocean photos and win some sweet prizes. Reef Check International Photo Contest 2008

Thanks again!
Teo

Hi Teo and Doug,
Please, can you disclose information when the masks will be available for purchase and where? I am interested in the limited edition. Currently this website and joediveramerica are the only places I could find in Google mentioning the new mask. I have to get one no matter what! This is the best looking mask I have ever seen(on the pictures) and I am sure that will be awesome as all Oceanic gear. I am big fan of the your company and love my VT3 computer more than my car.

Thank you!

Vladimir

After reviewing your Pioneer ad proposals, EVERYONE is going to win something. Count on seeing pieces from various ad proposals in the finalized Dive Training ad that hits shelves in early August...the same time Pioneer masks will be available at your local dealer or online.

Queue the drum roll, prize time:

The 1st place winner of our Pioneer Ad Copy Contest goes to...DiveProf!!

Congratulations on winning a Pioneer Limited Edition Black on Black!!!

Brushed Silver Pioneers (color of your choice) will be awarded to:

RobertArak
MattJ
JenKinksc
Deco_martini

EVERYONE who participated in this contest gets hooked up with posters and a brand new, 12inch by 2inch OCEANIC decal. Perfect for your car or truck's window!

Please PM me your address so I can get you your prizes.

Thanks!
Teo

Thank you all for letting us be involved in the contest! Lots of fun!

Thanks for the contest - it was fun to compete.

If you need help writing ads for the DataMasks, please let me know. :D

Matt

Thank you for selecting my entry. I've PM'ed you my info. Looking forward to diving this great new mask!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners! :wave-smil:wave-smil and a BIG THANK YOU to Oceanic for giving us the opportunity to get creative and win!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom