New Name!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCdiving Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey SB pals,

I just changed my ScubaBoard screen name to OCdiving Deb, giving up the longstanding name of kelphelper.

Resist the urge, riguerin!!! :no

:wink:

And a great name it is! Now, it doesn't roll of the tongue like kelphelper did, but it's a great new name and very apropos. New year, new name, new directions, congratulations on the change!!

Oh, and Rick...what she said. :D

I sorta liked the old name too, but this is nice as well... i didn't know you could change your name here on SB?

Hey Deb, I like it! It keeps me from mentally mixing it up with Kelp Mermaid.

Codyjp, we can change your name anytime. Just send me a PM if you want to change it.

Christian

Um, Debbie, did you tell Derek... or is he out on the golf course?

Since I'm knew to posting and new to the group, I didn't know you by your old name very long anyway. I will now be able to say..."I was there when you changed your name".

It was nice talking with you last weekend on the trip. It normally takes me a while to break out of my shy shell, but it shouldn't take that long with a group like that! Hope to see you all soon.

Back
Top Bottom