New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I responded to a SPAM email that promised to greatly enhance my sex life. The rest is history.

My son recommended this site. I have been diving since 74 and have not used the internet for all the info that is available; however, I will be using this site now that I know about it.

Thanks

:wink: I found this site looking for some spearfishing information in the peuerta vallarta area.! anybody with any info or cool spots to go, please email me @ kennycass@hotmail.com ! thanks,

kenny c

undefinedundefined
Tech Admin:
ScubaBoard is always looking to make things better and that means better understanding of who our users are. Please answer this poll telling us how you found our site, and if you have a minute to spare, please make a quick post with any more information you have such as the particular site you used, the user who referred you or the search phrase.

This is of course a completely optional poll and is being used to get a vague estimate of where our active posters come from.

went onto Google to search for info on Scuba Pro products and this site was listed in there, so here i am :)

A woman I met in a local dive shop mentioned that she'd found some good information about wetsuits for larger women on a site she had found through ScubaBoard. She was as happy with my Henderson Hyperstretch which I loaned her for her check out dives as I am with it, and we've become good friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom