New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greetings from Richmond, Va. I will be taking scuba lessons at end of july. Then will be flying down to Key West, FL Any recommendations as to dive sites?

douglas

I came across Scubaboard for the first time when I did a search on Google for "dive undergarments". This led me to the famous (or infamous) thread by Uncle Pug on his undies - including a photo! Ah... the good old days... :wink:

Hello all I am new diver entering here

I located this site when I was looking for info on a resort using it's name as a search. The writer gave a pretty good outline of what I can expect when I get there this Friday. I am not a diver..yet. I stayed on Utila last summer but had to nix the diving. I was there 3 weeks and will add my thoughts about it to other threads.
Happy to be aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:
We found SB at the 2009 Dive Show in West Palm Beach. What a great time it was made you feel comfortable with giving out your info. I am still getting use to the site but my wife is a SB junky!!!LOL

Wow, first time I've seen this thread.

My friend Ria said, "Go on Scubaboard and research dive ops and lodging for our upcoming Costa Rica trip."

I said, "Scuba what??" :confused:

She said, "Scuba Board dot com"

It's been a little over two years since that exchange and SB is stuck with me. :D

Wow, first time I've seen this thread.
That's cuz this thread predates you Sam. :D
It's been a little over two years since that exchange and SB is stuck with me. :D

I doubt anyone is complaining! :hugs:

Back
Top Bottom