New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found it on a Dogpile search for online equipment distributors.
I am seeking a magnifying lens to mount over my instrument console - I had eye surgery and lost my near vision and can't read my gauges while underwater.
If anyone knows of such a device I would like to know where to acquire one. If not, I may have to design one!

Hello, I found Scubaboard today after making a Double dip {repetitive dive} at Edmonds underwater state park in Washington state. While chatting to a fellow scuba diver about his underwater camera, He recommended that I check out your web site, I'm pleased that I did, what a wonderful use of the internet, the ability for people to connect and share information on a global level about a activity we are all passionate about, Scuba diving.

I came across this good deal on a trip to Margarita Island so I did a search to check out the diving. Found this site. Based on what I read, I'll pass on Margarita Island. Thanks.

:dazzler1: Don't know what this smiley is supposed to be but thought it was cool

Hello, how do I post a message? How do I start a new thread? I need help!! :10: :dazzler1:

To System Administrator: I found it very difficult to start posting messages. You need to post an instruction page. Or better yet, send a post to each new member showing them how to post messages, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom