New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
ScubaBoard is always looking to make things better and that means better understanding of who our users are. Please answer this poll telling us how you found our site, and if you have a minute to spare, please make a quick post with any more information you have such as the particular site you used, the user who referred you or the search phrase.

This is of course a completely optional poll and is being used to get a vague estimate of where our active posters come from.

I did originally find this with a google search... but others at my LDS have used / were familiar with this page, which made me register and keep reading!

Dogpile.com search about a year ago :11:

A Group Trip Leader suggested SB and Rodales. I looked at the other one, but found this one appealing - as you can from my post count.

Warning: This thread may fall of page 1 quickly with the rapid pase of new members joining. You may need to move it back up at times.

Oh - and edit the original instructions to indicate that they can vote on 2 selections.

Chances are good I was searching for something on google and stumbled into it.

I was over on northwestdiver.com and people kept mentioning something they read on ScubaBoard ... so I sauntered on over to see what else was going on ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Same as Grateful Diver.... Saw some posts on NortwestDiver.com and surfed on in...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom