New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found the board on a google search.

I just got PADI Open Water Cert in February while on vacation in Dominican Republic and in a couple weeks we are planning our first fresh water dive with our home dive club.
We are diving in Gilboa Quary in Ohio but we are from South Western Ontario, Canada. Not sure I'm going to enjoy cold water now that I've seen the water temps in the quarry and tried on the multiple suits I'll be wearing, but I'm gonna give it a whirl. We are going to dive Tobermory in July and we have also booked on a Blackbeards Cruise next January. Anyone else been on Blackbeards?

I was doing a yahoo on the Suunto Mosquito, and this board popped up. The information and postings seemed reasonable and well thought out. The conservative leanings and attention to safety pushed me to explore the site further, and I decided that the information here would benifit me in my future dives.

JCS

I found out about the site from a member already on the board. some of you may get a chance to see his name, Cbulla... he has been showing me around and showing me threads from some of the members about local events and stuff. So far so good.

hello all,
I am a new user. My name is iriediver. I was introduced to this site by a friend and diving buddy. I look foward to meeting new people and sharing information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom