New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello to all at the Board from (windy) Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Found the Board from general surfing and hope to engage in some dive-related discussions on a wide variety of topics. It seems like a well organized site.

This is my first post. Found this board via google. Going to Cozumel in a few days and was searching for advice on dive operators. I guess after this post I won't see the following message anymore:

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions and Greets forum. With over 20,000 users and more than a half million posts across dozens of categories Scuba Board is a great place to find answers to all of your scuba questions or just chat with other divers.

I was surfing one of the other scuba websites and saw a reference to this site. I don't recall the other site.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Stacy. I've been diving for five years and absolutely love it. I am landlocked here in California and a big wuss about cold water so have only done tropical dive trips - one or two a year as funds permit.

I found ScubaBoard by accident. I was lurking on the CoCo View message board and was directed here in one of the trip reports by RoatanMan. I lurked here for a few days and thought it was time to say Hi and introduce myself.

I've found a lot of very useful information already and look forward to reading more in the future.

Stacy

searching yahoo for a new dive flag and stumbled into this site. loved it and hope to use it more. novice diver 30 dives mostly freshwater indiana quarries and springs

Found it on Yahoo while searching for a Puerto Vallarta dive shop. This is a great resource for information and opinions and am enjoying my visits here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom