New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just found this site today (Saturday) while doing a search for work related info.
~Matt

MSN search for diving in Mexico. I'd never been on ANY forum before, so it took me a while to realize that there was more than just travel info on ScubaBoard. Lurked for a while, made a stupid 1st post, got flamed to a crisp and haven't looked back!

Well, I can't believe that this thread has been here this long and I've not commented on it. OK.. the great story of how I found Scubaboard...

It all started last year close to this time... I was a frustrated diver looking for information about diving Venice Beach. Well... My boss, being dive buddies who got certified together, was looking around for info on going away to some exotic land and diving.. he can do that, he makes 2.8x as much as I do... anyway back on track! HE sent me a link to the Conch Divers thread about a Venice Beach dive party. I clicked, I read, I signed up and posted!

My boss has been sorry he's done that ever since :D

used "scuba" and "forum" on Google. Even though SB didn't show up only in the top spot, I gave it a try. Haven't regretted it!

scubadrew:
How do u post a forum

Do you mean, how do you post a thread in a forum?
Go to the forum and on the upper right is a box that says. "Post Thread".
That's it!

I did a google search for making enquires about diving regulators and I wanted unbiased opinions from divers. The links pointed to Scubaboard forum, so here I am. I find the comments here very helpful to choose the brand of gear which I bought. Accounts from experienced divers has contributed to improving my diving. Thanks to your contributors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom