Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi: my tag is whydah diver because I was the archaeologist on her for many years and still consult on that project. I was at Port Royal Jamaica in 1982 as a grad student with Texas A&M and have served as archaeologist on sites in R.I., Mass, Canada, Nova Scotia and the Bahamas. I have been diving since 1972 and for the past 28 years I have also been a professional in maritime/naval museums. I look forward to hearing about all the cool stuff that the members here are doing.

whydah diver

Hey I am an A&M Grad too! Welcome to the largest diving resource in the world...you'll spend many hours reading and learning. And welcome back to diving if you ever left it. If you ever do any travel diving...let's chat!

Welcome again and hopefully we'll meet diving one day... kamala

Sorry for the delay Wench, I am not a A&M grad but did my grad field school with them so I guess that is close enough? The water here in R.I. is starting to cool off so soon I will break out the dry suit. Where do you do most of your diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom