New Mac OS X Dive App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi t0W,

I just emailed the data...sorry only two dives each computer. just got the watch so not many dives on them..

btw, I deleted and retransferred the data for D6 and changing the air start - end pressure is now working...dunno why it did that the first time...

thanks for your help.

No worries.

I am new to this board. I also have a VT3 and a Pro Plus 2 that I would like to download to a Mac. I'm not getting much from Oceanic support. I think the easy part would be converting the MS Access data base to an excel spreadsheet or to File Maker Pro. I think that hard part would be the drivers to read the dive computers. Am I right in this? Anybody Know? I would think that as many of us Mac users there are, these companies would set things up the the duel platform.

I am new to this board. I also have a VT3 and a Pro Plus 2 that I would like to download to a Mac. I'm not getting much from Oceanic support. I think the easy part would be converting the MS Access data base to an excel spreadsheet or to File Maker Pro. I think that hard part would be the drivers to read the dive computers. Am I right in this? Anybody Know? I would think that as many of us Mac users there are, these companies would set things up the the duel platform.

That would be correct. We have working code for Oceanic devices, I'm about to start integrating it into macdive.

Is anybody with a D4 that has a few dives on it willing to provide me with a memory dump of their dive computer ?

I have a tool that will do this, if you could send me an email - it would be much appreciated.

This thread not as old as I thought. How is the Oceanic line going?

I want a Mac and I'm looking at the Oceanic computers.

Great job!! This thing looks awesome!!!

Last edited:
This thread not as old as I thought. How is the Oceanic line going?

I want a Mac and I'm looking at the Oceanic computers.

Great job!! This thing looks awesome!!!

It's going. I just ordered a Geo + USB cable for my wife, and she'll be taking that for a test run in about two weeks. So then we'll have some data on it and I'll finish off the support and make a release. Bear with me!

I will likely do another release before then, however - I have a development version with some bug fixes and modifications that I need to release soon, possibly this weekend if I have time. It needs to be done before I branch the code and replace the entire behind-the-scenes stuff to support the other devices.

1.4.1 released:

• Changed graphical date entry for creating new dives to a standard date field.
  • Manually entered dives are now counted in the "Air Sucked" statistic.
  • Date and Depth columns in the main table are now editable.
  • Localised dates in the side panel.
  • Added Rating to the side panel.
  • Added Gas Model to the main table.
  • User is now prompted before deleting dives (this warning can be disabled).
  • Removed required fields when creating new dives.
  • Dates in exported PDFs now localised.
  • Fixed bug in PDF export where garbage characters would show up on certain (non-mac) systems.
  • Enhanced CSV export to quote exported fields.
  • Tweaked SDM import to handle errors more correctly.
  • Updated Sparkle Auto-Update framework to latest version.
  • Fixed a bug when downloading dives from a D4 or D6 that would import the air temperature incorrectly.
  • Updated to support "Freedive" gas model.
  • Updated SDM importer to support localised numbers.
  • Fixed dive merge to explicitly merge dives in date order.

New to this board as I have been considering on which computer to buy.

Quick question...
What is the website to download this program from?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom