New Job. Allows diving on weekends.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain CaveMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well some of you know I work for the Rail Road this means No weekend diving unless I am willing to take off of work or go when my shift ends at 7am and plan to get sleep afterwords and return to work at 10pm. My days off were Tues + Wen and everyone knows in lake Michigan you have to pay alot for a boat on a week day unless you could get 4 other divers to go with you and your buddy or you have to pay extra for just the 2 of you.

Well on tuesday the 18 I start my new job at Mack Trucks of Joilet Illinois. My shift starts at 1130am and ends at 8pm with Sat + Sun off.

This is great, for some of you that dont know what its like to have to work midnights and have weekdays off its really hard on my life and my wifes. Everything has to be planed right on the money or it does not work.
The best part is not have to go diving on no sleep I am sure its not safe too.

Back
Top Bottom