New in MW Mississippi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grasstrimmer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am still in the research part of diving, But I have been to the Dive Shop in Memphis TN and I was wondering if anyone else does business there. Do they have good service after you buy. Also I was wondering about certification. I have talked to them about it, but since it is me and several of my friends we have been thinking about a private instructor. I am about an hour south of Memphis. Does anyone know of any instructors or other certifiing agencies in this area.

grasstrimmer:
I am still in the research part of diving, But I have been to the Dive Shop in Memphis TN and I was wondering if anyone else does business there. Do they have good service after you buy. Also I was wondering about certification. I have talked to them about it, but since it is me and several of my friends we have been thinking about a private instructor. I am about an hour south of Memphis. Does anyone know of any instructors or other certifiing agencies in this area.

I live in Tupelo. I have not dealt with anyone at The Dive Shop in Memphis. But, I haven't too many positive things about them. I did my two check out dives Scuba Ventures at Alabama Blue Water in Pelham, AL. http://www.divealabama.com/

Welcome to ScubaBoard

Welcome to scubaboard. Give Walter or Carla at Deep South Scuba a call. They're in Ridgeland and that's not to far away. There is a catfish farmer named Shorty up your way that can vouch for them.

grasstrimmer:
Flatwood, would that be Shorty Jones from around Leland, MS?
I think so but I'm not certain. I dove with him and his wife in Cozumel a couple of years back, super nice people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom